Part-time Bookkeeping Position
Part time position for a minimum of 3 consecutive days per week (22.5 hours) starting in early January 2020.
The term of this position may be limited to 12 months, due to being a maternity leave position.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 3 years all round experience in an Australian public accounting practice
- Experience of the following software products is preferred:
- Accounting – Solution 6 MAS, MYOB and BGL (Simple Super)
- Taxation – Solution 6 AE Tax
- MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Able to manage and complete assignments in a timely and efficient manner
- Financial accounting including transaction processing in MYOB, Solution 6 MAS & BGL, for non-reporting entities up to trial balance stage – private companies, trusts, partnerships and sole traders.
- Assist in preparation of tax returns for all types of entities
- Assist in preparation of Business Activity Statements
The initial salary package is $30,500.00 for 3 consecutive days per week, all inclusive. This will be reviewed after the successful completion of a probationary period of not less than 3 months.
To apply for this position please:-
· Use the online application form