As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, through significant taxation incentives, more and more clients are looking to establish their own Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
Self Managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, obtain tax benefits and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a complex and constantly changing area and personalised planning is required for each individual. At Powe Partners we can assist in maintaining a self managed superannuation fund, which will effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Preparation and lodgement of Self Managed Super Funds Annual Returns
- Completion of Information for the Australian Taxation Office
- Superannuation Audits
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations